Friday, September 15, 2017

Rowenta Irons

Rowenta Irons 

Rowenta Irons

Rowenta Irons 

Rowenta DW9280 Steam Force 1800-Watt Professional Digital LED Display Iron with Stainless Steel Soleplate, 400-Hole, Blue

Rowenta Irons 

  • 1800-watt steam iron with SteamForce technology for fast, effective removal of wrinkles from all types of fabrics
  • Integrated electronic steam pump delivers powerful burst of steam (up to 210g)
  • Pushes up to 30% more steam into material (compared to steam irons with no pump)
  • Smooth-gliding stainless-steel soleplate with nonstick coating; 400 steam holes for even steam distribution
  • LED ready indicator; smart steam motion sensor; 3-way auto safety shut-off; anti-calcium and self-clean systems; made in Germany
  • Made in Germany

Rowenta Irons 
There is a "tldr" paragraph at the end of this review!

I use my iron a lot more than most people, almost daily, because I make garments and quilts. I've gone through a lot of irons and I know that there are big differences between them. The most expensive ones aren't always the best, and earlier Rowentas I've had haven't lived up to their cost, either in performance or longevity. I was using a Sunbeam when I had the opportunity to try this one. I used it to press seam allowances on quilt blocks and to iron large pieces of cotton fabric.


Read More
Rowenta Irons 
Compare with similar items
Rowenta Irons

No comments:

Post a Comment